We are actively seeking a qualified and detail-oriented professional for the pivotal role of Store Manager. We seek an individual with a positive attitude, exceptional communication skills, and a strong eagerness to learn. As a Store Manager, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional customer service, maintaining a well-organized store, and assisting customers with their purchases. This mid-level position requires a candidate with outstanding inventory management skills and an unwavering commitment to procuring goods with integrity, avoiding any association with corruption or fraudulent practices.
- Receive goods, stack them according to the recommended store layout, and update the computer system with all stock movements.
- Ensure good housekeeping and proper stacking methods, adhering to safety and environmental standards.
- Initiate and manage projects/site requisition forms, ensuring accuracy and up-to-date information.
- Manage stock turnover, maintain FIFO, and highlight stock/low stock situations for action by the supervisor.
- Ensure the stores carry the right quantities of the full range of products, monitoring product movements to avoid dead stock.
- Identify obsolete and slow-moving stock items, bringing them to management’s attention.
- Procure goods with the highest integrity, adhering strictly to ethical standards and avoiding any involvement in corruption or fraudulent activities in the procurement process.
- Ensure the safety and security of the stores and goods.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual stocktaking, addressing queries on variances.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records.
- Uphold good housekeeping within the store.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management Procurement or other relevant degree from a recognized university.
- 3-5 years of experience in purchasing and store management.
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement processes, emphasizing ethical practices and transparency.
- Knowledge of the SAGE system will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Honest, diligent, and trustworthy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to take instructions.
- Storekeeping, record-keeping, and stock management skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Staff supervision and training skills.
- Implement a robust tracking and monitoring system for all supplies, promptly addressing off-spec performance.
- Plan and coordinate the issuance of products, ensuring efficient handling and compliance with handling instructions.
- Maintain proper documentation of goods dispatched/received from the site.
- Set and uphold safety and health standards.
- Keep in-store product losses/damages to a minimum.
If you believe you possess a proactive mindset, strong leadership abilities, and dedication to maintaining the highest standards in inventory management and procurement, we invite you to apply for this dynamic and impactful position.
We appreciate all applicants for their interest, and only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Classic Mouldings Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals.